Bulls-i has established a formidable presence in the Energy Sector having been at the vanguard of development sector under the liberalized industry regime. The Power Sector practice started in 1994 consequent to the Government of India’s initiative of opening up of power generation to the private sector. The initiative has proved to be a landmark move, ahead of competition, with Bulls-i today being universally recognized as an integral part of the transition management and change facilitation towards private sector involvement in power generation, power transmission and power distribution. Bulls-i Energy Sector Financial Advisory & Funds Arranging services include :
• Restructuring & Reorganization Advisory of energy sector Public Sector Utilities.
• Corporatization & Privatization Advisory for the energy sector restructured entities.
• Bid & Strategy Advisory to both Private and Public sector clients, for private sector participation in energy sector public utilities and infrastructure projects.
• Syndication of Long & Short (Interim) Term Debt from domestic and overseas sources, primarily on ‘Project Finance / Cash Flow' basis.
• Arranging of Working Capital Finance from domestic banks.
• Financial Closure Assistance for syndicated project finance debt.
• Facilitation of Corporate & Project Debt Refinancing especially for capitalizing on interest rate movements.
• Project Appraisal with a focus on lenders' perspectives for bank-ability verification.